The new family of TARAS models brings new products to the tactical footwear segment. The most important element is the elastic construction, which adheres to the foot and holds it in place. In addition to the elastic nylon parts on the upper, the entire lining is elastic. Stability is significantly supported by a wide tread of the sole with independent elements that try to adapt to the surface and thus reduces slipping. The new heel stabilization system is also an important element, it provides security and reduces sprain of the ankle. The foot protection properties are not lagging behind, GORE-TEX is a reliable protection against water penetration, the sole is resistant to oils and fuel, antistatic properties prevent the formation of electrostatic discharge, Kevlar textile insole protects the foot from sharp objects from the bottom and the ankle is protected by a protective spoiler.
Comfort is provided by the EVA midsole and a comfortable exchangeable insole, together creating comfort when walking. Highly breathable materials help create a great climate inside the shoes. There will also be a pocket on the tongue where you can hide the laces.
"Thanks to these qualities, you don't have to look where you're stepping. Focus on the objects in the operation to protect yourself and your unit!"
- leather: beef with hydrophobic and highly breathable treatment, thickness 1.8 - 2.0 mm
- knit: elastic textile knitted from nylon fibers resists abrasion, repels water and increases the breathability of shoes
- lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort with elastic properties
- insole: replaceable comfortable insert, antistatic, antibacterial, washable up to 30 ° C
- sole: VIBRAM in combination Rubber tread / EVA midsole, oil and fuel resistant, antistatic
- protection: protection against punctures, against water penetration, against slipping
- inner height: 16,5 cm
- outer height: 21 cm
- color: black
- height: členková