Fraker Logger S13157_002
Forestry footwear of classic shape with reliable protection against cutting.
Made in Slovakia
Lumberjack needs assurances even in the most difficult terrain. He must be certain in every position, even at the end of shift. Our type Fraker Logger is equipped with everything that a forestry footwear should have. Protection against piercing from the below is taken care of by steel insole in the sole. The footwear has a tougher character.
- leather: beef hide, thickness 2,4 - 2,6 mm, Nappa with thickness of 1,3 mm on collar and on gusseted tongue
- lining: GORE-TEX® Performance with extreme resistance against abrasion
- insole: changeable insertable insole, anatomically shaped, antibacterial with great absorption and drying
- outsole: rubber sole with integrated steel insole for protection against piercing from below
- shoelaces: with hydrophobic properties
- weight: 1110g/polpár
- inner height: 19,5 cm
- outer height: 23,5 cm
- color: black
- norm: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI WR SRC HRO EN ISO 17249:2013 Class 2 SRC P A CI E WR WRU HRO FO