Artun WX S09517_011
Suitable for long stays in terrain in low temperatures.
Made in Slovakia
Long stays in forest in sub-zero temperatures cool down the foot very quickly. Therefore, during the activities without significant movement it is of vital importance to have a good layer of isolation, which would defer the impact of cold. Lining GORE-TEX® plays an important role, it transports moisture outside from the foot, which protects the shoes from freezing on the inside. The construction of the shoe in itself is adjusted for freedom of movement, the bending joint function simplifies the movement and does not pressure the Achilles tendon when walking down the hill. Massive outsole with logically placed spades helps with breaking or traction. Midsole from PU safely isolates impact of the cold from below.
- leather: highly waxed, natural, thickness 2,2 - 2,4 mm with hydrophobic properties with preserved properties for vapour transport
- lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated with intelligent solution for isolation from cold
- outsole: VIBRAM® with well-tried profile and PU midsole
- protection: trimming around the whole perimeter of the shoe, flexible zone in the ankle area supports walking and eliminates pressure on Achilles tendon
- weight: 990g/polpár
- inner height: 23 cm
- outer height: 27,5 cm
- color: vintage brown
- norm: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB CI E WR WRU FO SRA